Consciousness. It is not the first time and certainly not the last time that we therefore have. Through this training day you go earlier lucid dreaming .
Novice lucid dreamers to meditation , self-hypnosis or mindfulness practice, take such an edge over other novice and experienced lucid dreamers.
Therefore, it is wise to be aware daytime train. In the following exercise you make a good start. At least, if you’d like lucid dreams naturally.
Do not be alarmed . It takes almost no time. Especially if you are in the beginning to spend more time so that it occupies a natural place in your life.
Besides, even for people who do not lucid dreams have ambition, this exercise increases your awareness are significant.
1- How this exercise increases your awareness?
A simple and clear exercise in which we become aware in 10 steps from our sensory perception and how we perceive things.
This exercise strengthens aware daytime. This makes it easier to be aware in your dream that you dream:
A- The five major knowingly makers
For each step, at least a minute . Sense sense after you focus completely on what you are experiencing:
- See – Become aware of what you see; brand vibrant, rich and varying impressions on – shapes, colors, movement, dimensions, the whole visible world.
- Listen – Be fully aware of what you hear. Register the various sounds you hear. The intensity, tonality, height / slope. Listen to people talking, music that you hear, the nature that speaks to you.
- Feeling – Do something. The structure (smooth, rough, rough, dry, sticky, wet), weight (heavy, light, sound or empty), simple, sensitive, warm or cold, and so on. Feel how your body feels now and compare it with what it feels like at other times, tired or energetic, rigid or flexible, painful or pleasurable.
- Tests – Put something in your mouth and you become aware of the taste, texture, and experience the thrill that it gives. Or think of something you like or unbearable. Imagine what it is like to taste it now.
- Smell – smell the smell of the place where you are, the people around you, the objects and objects. Or just think of something you find delicious and smell it.
Five times more aware B-
- Breathing – Focus your attention on your breath. Close your eyes if you want. And see how you breathe; the speed, frequency, depth. Follow your breath inhale to exhale. Breathe in, hold your breath tight, exhale, pause in breathing and repeat these steps.
- Emotions – Become aware of your emotions. Experience the difference between joy and anger, peace and turmoil and the emotions play a big role in your life.
- Thoughts – Become aware of your thoughts? How about during this exercise? Were your thoughts positive or negative? And what do you think of that? Let your thoughts flow as words pass you. Let them come and go like a wave hitting the beach and then rising back into the infinite mass of water.
- I – you become aware that you are part of and your world. See, hear, feel, I think is the basis of any experience. You are not what you see, hear, feel or think; you have these experiences. You are who is aware.
You’re always the center of your multi – dimensional experience but you are not always aware of.
Continue this exercise with the following modification: At the same time you focus attention on the various aspects of your experience, you become aware that you’re the one who said it.
- Aware of your consciousness – the last step. Normally you focusing your awareness on objects, persons or objects outside of yourself but you may also be aware of your consciousness.
Now you become aware that your consciousness is part of a larger universal consciousness. It is impossible to describe this with words and therefore we do not.
2- How this helps me aware I become lucid?
Much of what you experience in the conscious state, you are going too experienced when you are lucid. When you dream lucid, you experience your senses as during exercise. You see, feel, hear, taste, feel and are just like you’re doing.
Well not quite. Your perception is brighter and sharper because no new sensory input at coming to disturb your internal perception.
This is because the world that you experience when you dream, originates in your inner world. Instead of your external world. You are therefore not continuously flooded with new disruptive stimuli from the outside.
The main difference lies in the fact that a thought, feeling or idea in your dream becomes reality equivalent. Are you cheerful in your dream, your dream is fun. Are you afraid of your dreams, then you’ll quickly end up in a nightmare.
The more experienced you are in lucid dreams, the more you are able to determine the content and course of your dreams. That is crazy ….
why do exercise above. So you train yourself to handle different types of sensory input while remaining conscious.
Even if, as in a lucid dream , is subject to a rapidly changing and fluctuating emotions.
The moment you’re fully lucid, you will realize that the whole dream is your own creation. And this will, with this awareness, creating a thrilling sense of freedom.
Not something outside yourself, no physical laws, no decisive environment influences your experience.
You can do anything your mind imagines.
You can choose someone to challenge you in the way normally go or you can go for a sexual debauchery with the partner of your dreams.
That can all experience the training day of your awareness. It is most effective when you practice this exercise with napping while following the training.
Thus you increase your chances of quickly and effectively lucid dreaming. And that’s what we do here …….