TIPS FOR THE BABY ROOM THE DO’S AND DONT’S
Creating the room for your baby or toddler is one of the nicest things out there. You’re gonna loose loose with paint, hugs and frills. But how do you make sure that it also becomes a room for your baby to sleep?
- Provide blackout curtains . The darker it is, the more melatonin makes the body and the easier your baby is sleeping.
- With soft colors and soft fabrics, a baby can also relax and so sleep better.
- Make sure you have one wipe or small hug baby in bed where your baby can attach.Keep the cradle as empty as possible.
- Does your baby have a tease ? Put a nice bowl of spare teas on the chest of drawers. It prevents nightly search parties.
- With a nightlight with dipped beam, you have light at night and at night, but you can keep it dark enough.
- Make a comfortable chair, where you can sit to feed or to console. With a spread so that you stay warm even at night. Cradling in a rocking chair makes many babies calm.
- It speaks for itself (right?): No tv in the baby room! And not for the toddler or toddler.
- Also no good idea: an aquarium or lavalamp. The light can make sure your baby or toddler can not sleep. A small night lamp can of course.
- Solid colors can work stimulating, making it difficult to relax. Do you like bright colors?Then limit yourself to one wall or empty yourself with wall stickers.
- The same goes for sharks, dinosaurs and rooms with legends. Nice for daytime, but your child can also find it at night. That’s why it’s true again: do it to a degree.
- A quilt and pillow in bed for children up to 2 years because of the danger. It’s too hot and they are too much to worry about. Until that age, a baby is safe in a sleeping bag .