Many people are too rushed to handle all the daily impressions before they go to sleep. The consequence of this? You lie worrying and can not sleep. Want to save yourself this? The following exercises help you to be balanced at all.
- Lie on your back, stretch your arms above your head. Put your feet together and slowly rotate your knees to the right. Stay down and pay attention to your breathing . Breathe calmly and deeply. Relax your body completely. Turn your knees to the left and let them lie there for a few seconds and do the same to the right. Repeat five times.
- Bring your knees to your chest and wrap your arms around it. Cradle three minutes left to right.
- Put your hands on your legs and make circles with your knees, each in a different direction. Start with small circles and make them growing. Keep your knees make rounds, but change direction and turn the circles are getting smaller.
- Put your hands on your knees. Rocking gently with your upper body from front to back and make the movements more. Hold for two full minutes.
- Go stretched out on your bed: your legs loosely apart, arms at your sides, palms up. Close your eyes. Listen to your breathing and let in thought deeper pockets in the soil body. Feel the relaxation rise and stay down as long as you want. You’ll find yourself almost immediately falls asleep
EXERCISES FOR A BETTER SLEEP , LEARNING TO RELAX