The late fall asleep to do with the biological clock which apparently brought something else. From that perspective, schools would actually have to start at noon. Sleep problems in children can also occur due to problems at school or at home or by example, an infatuation.
Poor sleep causes at least that many teens do not fit in the class. A sleep deficit gives various symptoms such as daytime sleepiness, fatigue, yawning and listlessness.
In addition, school problems can arise with the maintenance of attention, but also memory and imprinting. Also, there are more fluctuating emotions, such as faster anger, sadness or feelings of sadness and depression . And while these feelings are already pronounced in adolescence.
The rules to achieve healthy sleep is called sleep hygiene. The following tips may help for a good night’s sleep.
- Try both at weekends and on ordinary days about to go to bed the same time and get up. The regularity ensures that costs less trouble getting off the weekend.
- Do not naps in between, because they cause a disruption of the rhythm that has been mentioned above.
- Go if it is always daytime outside. Air and sunlight ensure better regulation of the circadian rhythm. Healthy exercise is a healthy fatigue, making sleep gets better.
- Get a fresh bedroom. A warm bedroom caused rather poor sleep.
- Put television in the bedroom, do not use a computer, tablet or smarthphone.
- At bedtime, it is important to get a little rest, to read something by listening to quiet music or a hot drink. Especially teenagers who have long been engaged in their school would just have to “idle” before going to bed half an hour.
- Coffee and real tea contain caffeine as certain soft drinks and therefore can not be better in the evening when sleep is difficult.
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol. Smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol except for a lot of other things too bad for your sleep rhythm.
- SLEEP PROBLEMS WITH TEENS AND YOUNG PEOPLE?