Discover how the right relaxation and meditation helps you to dream more and more lucid ……
Relaxation. we do not all have an increasing need? It seems we are in the current mobile era no moment live without external stimuli. Except when we sleep. We are happy still completely cut off as around us. And that gives us a great opportunity …
For more relaxation we look for moments where we consciously work at our leisure. Mindfulness , yoga, meditate or just take a breather in nature. Fine but it needs to be planned again and therefore shoot it in our busy schedules often.
Too bad but not necessary as you can do mindfulness while you sleep. Only it has a different name: lucid dreaming.
Before lucid dreaming and it teaches relaxation while delicious in your bed, you must first be lucid. So you can not escape to start the day with mindfulness exercises.
Because if you are daytime unaware of what you are experiencing, then you are at either succeed overnight. At least, it is a lot harder.
1- Why mindfulness day leads to more lucid dreams …
In this article, we will proceed with (some) effective techniques with which you train your consciousness during the day while relaxing more. Relaxation that you need because who is there waiting too much stress , insomnia , burnout or arched his? Nobody yet.
But first it will be daytime lucid about the benefits of mindfulness meditation and relaxation …
- Mindful Way makes you day your experiences, your emotions and thoughts already organizes and archives in your brain. As a result you get clearheaded. Before you go to sleep, than you can all speak all the mess
- Becoming aware of what day you’re doing seems to be aware that you are dreaming lucid.
- In the beginning, when you first lucid dream , the dream is you. Suddenly you become aware that you are awake in your dream. This allows you to get into a panic because your brains this state of not knowing. The result is that you wakes up and this opportunity so you go by. Eternal sin. Especially if you have long been concerned to lucid dream.
Relax. Just get your attention to focus inside ….
2- Stop It
With the following exercise we can train us to prevent this and keep in proper relaxation and meditation . You will need an alarm clock for example, on your watch or cell phone.
- You set your alarm clock at eight different times
- Use an original ringtone so you know it’s time for your exercise.
- The moment you start the signal, then you stop what you’re doing
- Of course, only if it is safe for you and your environment
- Then you close your eyes.
- Takes a deep breath, hold your breath and then exhale
- Open your eyes
- Will you be aware of what you see, one minute
- listen a minute consciously what you hear
- Concludes by focusing on what you feel
- Then you say: “STOP OFF” and continue with what you were doing for exercise
- Change after two weeks alarms.
You may think that eight times a day which is a lot but you get of course it’s not always convenient to do this exercise. The alarm rings eight times a day, but I do this exercise on average about four times a day and I think plenty.
You train this part of your brains what remains conscious when you dream. The more you do this exercise, the easier it is to stay conscious.
3- Relaxation through breathing
Breath is our primary source of energy. We can long without drinking and eating but an average person loses consciousness already out of breath after 30 to 60 seconds. Because breathing is so important, it is wise to be more often to be aware.
Therefore this technique. This technique only suitable to you all. When you are stressed, you are tense, too busy or against over tightening. Let your breath you bring back to your true state: relaxation.
- Find a quiet spot
- Sit where you feel at ease.
- Close your eyes.
- Feel where your body takes a certain voltage.
- Inhaling and exhaling, breath-holding and not breathing we use the same number of beats
- Breath 10 count (or longer) in
- Hold your breath count of 10
- Are you at this stage aware of your body.
- Then breath out 10 count.
- Imagine that you release your stress with breathing,
- not counting 10 breath.
- Are you at this stage aware of your body.
- Breathe in again and repeat the process.
- Enter in the course of time it counts on.
- Maybe you get into trance. This is perfect because now it is important to remain fully conscious in trance. This allows you train your ability to remain clear best.
Do this technique easy to learn, you can also choose to instead of the voltage also unleash a problem that is now playing a role in your life.
The problem-solving technique
- Think about your problem
- Feel problem in your body.
- If you breathe deeply, you say: I breathe the solution to my problem.
- Hold your breath and feel the solution spreads throughout your body. Allow the solution to spread throughout your body. Allow the solution to settle in your body as long as possible.
- When you exhale let go of everything that has to do with the problem and what you do not need …
- Become aware of how you feel your body now without …….
- Feel it through your whole body.
- Hold this feeling.
- Wait as long as possible to breathe.
- Repeat this ritual at least six times.
- After this exercise, do something that confirms that the problem no longer exists.
4 – consciously enjoy and relax …
This is very simple and easy to do for your lunch or your breakfast.
- Grab something to eat it up with a flat, no such extreme taste.
- Let’s take a raisin.
- Pack it in your hand.
- Feel the form.
- Feel the texture.
- Become aware of how it feels.
- Hold it right before your eyes
- Observe the close.
- Search for special details.
- Increase the distance between your eyes and the raisin
- Stay aware of what’s happening
- Then you smell the raisin
- You smell really
- Hold the raisin close to your nose
- Increase gradually the distance between you and the raisin.
- Stop the raisin in your mouth now.
- Play with the raisin in your mouth.
- Suck on the raisin.
- Chew on raisin.
- Swallow Raisin by.
Enjoy the raisin. Experience what it does to your senses and keep you aware of this. Feel the fun while enjoying.
5 – Focus on your goal ….
A powerful way to stay lucid, is in your lucid dream to focus on a particular point. And train you in the following exercise:
- Focus your attention on something in your environment. A book , a photograph, a color, a cord, a light or a painting. As long as it does not move
- Keep your focus on this item
- Continue to focus attention on it
- Again until you blink your eyes
- Close your eyes
- Take a deep breath – Hold it
- Let loose your breath
- Open your eyes and look back at your article
- Notice how you can see more and more
- How do you like that you will be more aware of yourself
It may not be the most complicated exercises but that choice was made consciously. It must exercise that can quickly and easily between times can train and use.
So work on your awareness and recreation is part of your life rather than something you have to make time for it. Because time is something we all have a shortage of corpses …