HOW TO COMFORT YOUR CRY BABY
Cry, all babies do it. Even healthy-minded babies who sit in their skin cry a lot in the first few weeks. Do you have a baby that is uneasy, then you can cry what’s getting too much.Therefore, it’s important to quickly find a way to get your baby calm.
There are many different ways to comfort a baby. For one baby it may help to walk around, the other baby will be quiet when you sing a song. One baby is rather upright, the other one is more folded in your arms. It is therefore important that you discover what your baby likes most.
Have not you found a way to comfort your baby? Then you’ll find tips that are worth trying:
- Many babies are fond of moving in constant pace. They settle down because she reminds of the movements in the womb. Therefore, many newborn babies fall asleep while walking. The outside air and the carriage of the car will bring your little one to dreamland.
- In a rocking chair, calm back and forth, you achieve the same effect.
- Many babies like to be worn in a carrying cloth . With their ear close to Mama’s heart and their nose close to the chest, she gives it a familiar feeling.
- Restless babies who sleep with sleep often benefit from inbrake . Is your baby too restless when he is awake? Wrap him firmly in a cloth while comforting, which also gives him a safe feeling. The inlay cloths of Aiden and Anais are very nice in use and fashionable!
- Many newborn babies sleep better and cry pieces less if it’s not so quiet at home. Particularly of constant, self-repetitive sound, babies become quiet because it resembles the sounds in the uterus. Put the washing machine, the hair dryer or the vacuum cleaner on and see if it works.Do you have this success? There are CDs with such sounds for sale, but also cuddle bears in which this sound is processed.
- Beat your baby gently in a quiet rhythm on the dishes (yes, you’re reading it!) In the belly, the tickets were just below your heart and he felt the constant knocking of your heart. By knocking softly you reach the same effect.
- Try a baby massage. It can help to let your baby relax. In babies who suffer from intestines, it may help to massage the belly.
- Give your baby a game. Sucking is a basic need for babies and most of them are calm.
- Young babies are pleased to lie with daddy or mom on the chest / belly. The beat of your heartbeat soothes your baby.