People with hay fever and allergy sleep worse
Research shows that people with hay fever have more often sleep problems. For example, they have 2x more chance of insomnia. Also, people with hay fever sleep an average of less hours, it takes longer before they fall asleep and they feel sleepier more often during the day.
Tips for hay fever
- Outdoor activities preferably early in the morning before 10:00, the amount of pollen is still quite limited in the calm atmosphere. After 10.00 hours, solar warming will cause swirling swirls to increase the amount of pollen at live level.
- Wear sunglasses or sports goggles to protect your eyes from pollen.
- Spread vaseline around the nose so that (some of the) pollen stays sticking.
- Dry the clean laundry indoors, so that less pollen gets on.
- Take your medicine on time.
Means against hay fever
There are many types of drugs against hay fever. Below are some common resources. Are you suffering from severe symptoms of hay fever? Then go to your doctor, who can prescribe your specific medication.
Allergic tablets against hay fever and similar allergic reactions relieve the symptoms of sneezing, nasal congestion, itchy eyes, redness and rashes.
Prevalin Hay Fever Nose Spray
The advantage of a nasal spray is local activity. The nasal spray is immediately at the place where you are suffering. Prevalin Spray works after about 3 minutes.
Pollinosan Eye drops
Provides rapid cooling and relief of red, burning eyes and itching due to seasonal allergic reaction. Also suitable for contact lenses.