Good to know if you suffer from nightmares !!!
Sweating, screaming, palpitations but always with a fearful and tightness scare you awake from a nightmare. Nightmares are frightening dreams that make you wake up from your sleep. Nightmares are common in children, but there are also many adults who suffer from nightmares have.
Do you know that millions of people have several times a month nightmares. many people have many years of these bad dreams, some even several times a week. There are dreamers who even continuous, with nightly suffering from nightmares.
1- What are the most common nightmares?
There are four kinds of nightmares that are common:
- You’re being chased.
- The confrontation with one’s own death or the death of a loved one.
- You will join an unstoppable freefall.
- You’re completely disoriented / lost
If you come into one of these dream scenes correctly, there is almost always of a nightmare
2- How do you recognize a nightmare?
That you believe that the worst, most terrible thing that can happen to you that emerges in these violent dreams. They can live as nice throw by the war. Not dare sleep to lack of concentration, irritable, and less and less able to have your environment where you then pressure will make.
Stress, burnout and overwrought than lurking. If you suffer from nightmares, it is important that you what to do.
Specific features nightmares
Nachtmerries come in many designs. Completely customized to your experiences, fears and other unresolved emotions . Yet they have some universal characteristics:
- The dream is alive and real and is getting scarier the longer it lasts.
- is put to the test your sense of security.
- You feel completely out of control to be.
- You lack any kind of self-confidence.
- You’re always a victim of a nightmare. Even if you have a horribly cruel perpetrator plays
- Fear is the dominant emotion after a nightmare. Scientific studies show that people feel with mostly confusion, guilt and disgust.
- You wake up immediately after the dream.
- You are after you wake up full of battle and must consciously come back here in reality.
- Anxiety and a deep dislike of what you just dreamed.
- Your pillow and your nightwear feel wet and sweaty.
- You know exactly what you have dreamed.
- Fear of falling asleep again because you feel that the nightmare continues.
- One of the features is that you often awakened in the middle of a nightmare. That is the reason why this bad dream you stay so good at. Because this bad dream ends so abruptly, it can be difficult to shake off the unpleasant feeling of a nightmare.
3- Two important facts
Two things are important to know if you suffer from nightmares. First she always about you. About your fears, feelings and experiences. That is the reason that when you nightmare to another she tells herself just may wonder where you’re so busy. Because he or she does not know the feeling and emotions associated with them
And second, that you with anything you do not recognize the day in your nightmares yet again it have come into contact in one way or another. In 99% of cases, completely unconscious. Just as you passed them on the street or an inconspicuous detail in the blockbuster at the cinema.
They appear in dreams because they subconsciously something you stimulated. Often some negative emotions. Your brains are so designed as to not spend too much attention here in the daytime during the day because you are stimulated during the day so often that you are no longer able to live “normal”. But at night this suppressed fear all the space and causes a nightmare.
4- The positive side of your nightmare
Actually, a nightmare is also a positive side: it teaches you that there is something in your life that is not in order and that you’re not aware of. Maybe a limiting belief that keeps you subconsciously to live the life you really want. A kind of “behind the clouds the sun shines” principle.
Nightmares and dreams for some artists and scientists an important source of inspiration was. So let the horror writer Stephen King was inspired heavily by his own bad dreams and the same was true of the works of Salvador Dalí.
It is therefore not surprising that sleep researchers discovered that there are people who regret it if she woke up in the middle of their nightmare. They enjoyed the dream. Like they starred in their own horror movie.
5 Really nightmares? Take action.
Do you have constant nightmares? This can lead to insomnia and finally to a sleep disorder because you do not dare go to sleep. Therefore it is important that you know they are going to give attention where they beg for.
You can see a nightmare when a screaming toddler who can not talk yet. It takes some time to figure out what exactly is going on. In this blog you’ll find a few ways how you prevent your nightmares and can solve.
Do not you make out? Then go to your family doctor and tell him what’s going on. Sometimes sharing with someone is enough to stop the nightmares. If this is not the case, then he can certainly refer you to more specialist help.