Insomnia is the most common sleep disorder, where half of adults sometimes suffer.Insomnia occurs more often with certain groups of people and may have several causes.There are several types of insomnia.
25 facts about insomnia
01. Insomnia is also called insomnia or insomnia
02. Insomnia is a most common sleep disorder.
03. There are several types of insomnia .
04. In paradoxical insomnia , one has a false picture of his own sleep time.
05. Psychophysiological insomnia is insomnia a result of a negative spiral.
06. In idiopathic insomnia there is no clear cause of the complaints.
07. About 50% of all adults have sometimes suffered from insomnia.
08. About 10% of the population is suffering from chronic insomnia.
09. About 35% of people with insomnia come from a family where insomnia occurs a lot.
10. Insomnia occurs more often in women than in men.
11. Insomnia occurs more often in the elderly and in the elderly.
12. Insomnia occurs more often in parents with children than partners without children.
13. People who work in shift services are more often affected by insomnia.
14. People who have a nap during the day often suffer from sleeplessness at night.
15. People who regularly use stimulants or alcohol are more often affected by insomnia.
16. A poor sleep hygiene can lead to insomnia.
17. One of the best predictors of insomnia later in life is the development of bad sleep habits by young children.
18. 90% of people with depression also suffer from insomnia.
29. Insomnia affects how you feel during the day. Sleep shortage can lead to irritability, depression and panic and anxiety disorders.
20. The main symptoms of insomnia are: difficulty falling asleep and difficulty sleeping.
21. Stinging and stress in your life can cause insomnia
22. Loss of a loved one, dismissal or other life events may be the cause of somebody’s insomnia.
23. Insomnia may be associated with a jet lag .
24. You may also get insomnia if you have to go to the toilet very often (prostate problems, the use of pills, etc.)
25. Hormonal abnormalities, for example during pregnancy, can cause insomnia.